ARB Lights - Wiring Harness Issue (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, I purchased a 2004 LC last week and it was already set up with a lot of aftermarket ARB goodies. However the 2 solis lights mounted on the bumper don’t work.

Upon further inspection I noticed the wiring harness for one of the lights is melted. I don’t know much about electronics but I’d think the lights can still be salvaged with a new wiring harness right? Arb customer service probably my best bet? Thanks for any help!

50017892-3F76-4FBD-810D-02C49629AE5D.jpeg

32B03095-CAAE-4733-A335-749D963FF164.jpeg

BEFA9623-8E52-46C9-81C9-08926129536E.jpeg

Yeah hit up ARB for a replacement harness but make sure you install it the right way. I had the same thing happen to me because I kept the signal wire constantly powered on, or at least that's what ARB/myself assumed what happened. Although mine fried at that particular connection not on the light harness.

I eventually just tapped the signal wire into the fog light power wire . So when the fog light dial is turned off the circuit is dead. When I turn the fog lights on the circuit is live. With the right style switch in line you can keep the switch ON and then just use the fog light dial to control the ARB lights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom