ARB Fog Light Bulb Upgrade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am updating all my exterior lights (headlights, signals, parking, brake, etc) to LED.

I was hoping I could update the halogen ARB / IPF bulbs in the fog lights for the Sahara & Deluxe bumpers.

image.png

I see the replacement bulbs are part #6820121B but it does Not say bulb size.

I did see that ARB / IPF makes an LED fog light bulb for $185 but does not indicate if it can fit into the fog light housing of the 4" model offered on there bumpers (part #6820121 pictured above)

Any help, experience, or alternative would be appreciated.

I want to do the same and thought I found an Australian company that sold this as a kit. for the life of me, now that I have time to do the project, I can't find the link to buy the kit. Maybe someone on here knows...

I installed the Slee ARB LED Light Brackets along with the Rigid D series fog lights replacing the stock ARB lights on my 2007. Great product, fit, finish and performance. The quality of the ARB foglights has never been impressive in my opinion...one of the few disappointments in the ARB product line. Highly recommend the Slee/Rigid replacement.

I use these:

Very happy with the output and overall quality. Stedi makes awesome products.

Hello hello,
Finally I got the ARB fog lights for ARB bull bar.
Here are some pictures of them.
So as a description, I can say very well made product, made in China, I didn't check the to see how strong they are (I mean lumens output) but they are 4.7 watts on 12V which I believe it's enough for pair of fog lights.
I think the lens is made out of polycarbonate so probably less risk of broken lens in compare to older generation from ARB(halogen one) so you can count it as more durability.
As soon as I did the wiring will post some pictures of clarity, strength and of course color temperature which is really important for me.
The other point that I can mention here which is making these lights more demanding for me is if you check the last picture, you can see ARB logo on top of the lens which is absolutely high quality and beautiful.
IMG_20191023_154020.jpg
IMG_20191023_154012.jpg
IMG_20191023_154049.jpg
IMG_20191023_154135.jpg
IMG_20191023_154201.jpg

@Sal Dianat, Any pics of them mounted and output? Just curious how different the led fogs will look compared to oem headlights. Im sure it will be brighter but dont want to run the risk of completely different looking color temps.

Hi
@Sal Dianat, Any pics of them mounted and output? Just curious how different the led fogs will look compared to oem headlights. Im sure it will be brighter but dont want to run the risk of completely different looking color temps.
The color temperature is something between 5500k-6000k , I will take some pictures for you tonight.

Sorry for the delay. I just adjusted the fog lights to get a deeper and wider light out of them. Also I tried to cover the headlights to just show the fog lights light. Hopefully you can get a good idea about the color and patterns.

IMG_20191123_001547__01.jpg

IMG_20191123_001538.jpg

IMG_20191123_001517__01.jpg

I like the fact Stedi lights are direct fit but I am not interested in 5000K+ temperature. I am hoping for 2700K or even amber/yellow fogs. I bought these from Amazon:
Amazon product ASIN B01K39R4HE
Will see how they fit. I know @87warrior has installed them successfully so there is hope.

I like the fact Stedi lights are direct fit but I am not interested in 5000K+ temperature. I am hoping for 2700K or even amber/yellow fogs. I bought these from Amazon:
Amazon product ASIN B01K39R4HE
Will see how they fit. I know @87warrior has installed them successfully so there is hope.
The amber Xprite's have been great fog and snow lights for me. You wont light up the next mile of road like the Stedi or Baja Designs, but you get usable light that can be used on the street since they are DOT stamped.
1575556670174.png

Resurrecting this older thread, Ive been on the look out for LED replacements for the ARB Sahara bar the older version with original IPF lights. Anyone with this version found any alternates? The fog and indicator set as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom