SOLD ARB DELUXE BAR LC 100 SERIES 2003-07 (3413190), FRAME MOUNTS ONLY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wanted to drop a line to you Landy 100 owners to see if there is an interest in frame mounts from an ARB Bull Bar. I had this fabbed/modded by my welder to install this bad boy onto my '05 DC Tundra. They were cut after the front bolt mounts and would be an excellent starting point if a guy was welding up his own bumper. I am sorry I don't have pics as of yet, will by end of day...
$75.00 + Shipping

Thanks, Jensen
Shipping from 83836 North Idaho

IMG_8301.JPG

Do you have any more information on how you mounted the bull bar on your tundra? I have the same truck and have been looking at doing this. If I can ever find a deal on one that is...

Hey Grey Goose FJ. Yep, what would you like to know?
The frame rail was cut and sleeved with the fabbed mount, then bolted.
I initially was looking as well and came across this thread below. CTapia mounted his to allow the grill to open with the hood. This forced him to have the bumper mounted out front farther as well as cut the light mounts on the top bracket. I decided to cut my grill in two pieces to allow the hood to swing up. At first I was going to do a "Satoshi" mod, but ended up just zip tying the bottom portion of the grill to the core support. I cut it at the hood with a hacksaw and dremeled out the grill slats as you can sort of see in the picture above.
FYI, I bought mine from 4wheelparts X-mas sale. 10% off & free shipping (usually $100 Freight). $1,150 out the door. The welding/paint bill was $975 (14 hrs shop time).

Formal introduction.. 05 Tundra Phantom Gray, DB, 4WD, LTD and few mods ;) - Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forum

That's great, I couldn't tell the grill was in 2 pieces. Do you have an pics of the mounts your welder fabbed up? I'm still holding out hope that I'll find one used somewhere.

He has them. I will get them on here or drop a link to a new thread. I told him people would be interested & to take tons of pics.

Im very interested but i have 3 questions for you. Its ok if you dont have the answer but maybe someone else on here will...

1. I've got a 99 landcruiser. these are from a bumper designed for the 2003-07. will the bolt holes still line up?

2. do you happen to have a picture with the mounts before you cut them off?

3. when can we see pictures of your finished product?

Thanks!

Im very interested but i have 3 questions for you. Its ok if you dont have the answer but maybe someone else on here will...

1. I've got a 99 landcruiser. these are from a bumper designed for the 2003-07. will the bolt holes still line up?

2. do you happen to have a picture with the mounts before you cut them off?

3. when can we see pictures of your finished product?

Thanks!

I couldn't comment if the frame rails or bolt pattern on your 99 are the same. I would be happy to measure them if you have specific dimensions you would like me to get for you.
I do not have pictures prior to the frontal lobotomy. Sorry.
I believe the mounts were powder coated and installed after the photo above.

Thanks for checking them out.

Looking at this, I am not a ARB Sahara fan and want to copy this. Are the mounts the ones you used to mount the 100 Series Bumper to the Gen1 Tundra. If that is the case, I will take them. I will be in Spokane/Cheney/Moscow area next weekend. Message me. AC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom