Wanted WTB: 100 series arb/tjm front bumper (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
  2. LX470
I have a 2000 lx470 looking for an ARB or TJM front bumper, located in SC willing to travel within a few states.

I saw one pop up on Car-part at a junkyard in Griffin GA for $200... looks like the car also has an ARB rear bumper for $100 if you're interested:

I found it by seraching for "2002 Toyota Land Cruiser Front Bumper Assembly" and then there's only a single page of results, search for "arb".

It may be cracked or bent, difficult to tell from the pix, but the price is right, especially if you're close enough to travel to avoid shipping and can inspect it in person. Who knows, if the rear is banged up, and you offer to buy both, they might even let them go for $250 for the pair.

Solid lead, wish I was closer

It's tough to tell in the pictures. I thought the back looked a bit bent but the front looked reasonable. A great project for someone who want to learn welding, as long as they could figure out a way to get enough leverage to straighten it enough to be salvagable. But again, would want to see it in person before buying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom