OVERTHUNK — ARB Compresor + SLEE Bracket…fuse box clearance? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've bought several things from him (including 3 of those pacifiers), and he's always made amazing stuff. He's a small shop, maybe even just him alone? I think his wife is going through some very serious illness and treatment so I can imagine that he's spending less time on the business. Personally I'd cut him some slac

I have to agree, it's out of character for him but he's also in a bad way of late with his wife. It's been in and out of the hospital, surgeries, treatments, etc. so he's obviously side tracked and for reasons I wouldn't wish on my worst enem

Reread my post. I made a couple of comments regarding his handling of my small order. He didn't respond to my inquiry, just made a timely refund. Didn't trash his business or him. Just wondering if he was still in business.

Reread my post. I made a couple of comments regarding his handling of my small order. He didn't respond to my inquiry, just made a timely refund. Didn't trash his business or him. Just wondering if he was still in business.

No worries, just expanding the picture as to why you might have experienced what you did. Interesting that he chose to cancel and refund you when he's obviously still in business and shipping items. There might be more to this!?

No worries, just expanding the picture as to why you might have experienced what you did. Interesting that he chose to cancel and refund you when he's obviously still in business and shipping items. There might be more to this!?
Some say he is having family health issues. so understandably he is preoccupied. I'll reorder it after I install the ARB Duel Compressor over the winter. He has some interesting items on his website for many of the LC models: Wits' End, Solutions for Problems You Didn't Know You Had - https://absolute-wits-end.com/

Just another data point... I ordered one of those on Sept 8. Got the shipping confirmation on Sept 9, and it got here in about a week or so. Wasn't overnight shipping or anything. But totally reasonable.
I placed an order on Sept 28 for a number of items including 2 pacifiers. No activity since order confirmation. No big deal as I’m still waiting on my ARB compressor since early July.

Heres an article that I posted back in 2017 related to these issues - maybe it will help beyond what has been posted here.

The biggest issue I see with the compressor bracket is the engine side leg contacting the wiring for the air injection pump (smog) modules. I noted in the article back then this was an area of concern. There have been some real life problems stemming from this wiring contacting the bracket leg.

Think Slee redesigned it based on the problems people had. Mind sits behind with no real areas of rub

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom