Passenger Fuse Box (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey All,

I'm looking to wire up my MXT275 radio in the glove compartment. I'm looking at the Fuse Diagram and fuse 5 is a 15A fuse that says "DOOR DL". What is that? In the circuit it says "No circuit". Thinking of running a fuse tap but not sure what that is and if it's on all the time or with the ACC ignition. Getting out my multimeter now for that last thought.

Screenshot 2023-06-23 at 2.07.14 PM.png

Post what year you have (and consider putting it in your sig.) I’ll do some digging in the ewd

Door DL isn't even listed in the EWD, presumably because it's not a live circuit. I'm not even sure if it would have a positive lead in the block to tap into.

I did a bit more digging and it appears none of the circuits in that box are wired to accessory. All are either constant 12v or ignition switched.

Pretty inconvenient.

Door DL isn't even listed in the EWD, presumably because it's not a live circuit. I'm not even sure if it would have a positive lead in the block to tap into.

I did a bit more digging and it appears none of the circuits in that box are wired to accessory. All are either constant 12v or ignition switched.

Pretty inconvenient.
So I wired up to it. It provides 12V power after the car is on. Electric stage 2? Idk what you call it but just before the engine is on

So I wired up to it. It provides 12V power after the car is on. Electric stage 2? Idk what you call it but just before the engine is on
Probably Ignition on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom