ARB Combo bumper and Smittybuilt 12k winches (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very nice! That's exactly what I'm looking for: focused light cast downfield with little to no bleed. Guess I'll be placing an order for mine this week.

If one has a functional purpose for the Rigid's, then the price is justified and are worth every penny. They are high quality - you won't regret it.

Did you rotate the gear switch and electrical contacts to get the winch to fit correctly? Out of the box the contacts are facing the ground and the switch is facing the motor... mine needs to be rotated 90 degrees it seems... or mounted the opposite way you have it

Yes...you will need to clock it 90 degrees. It is a very simple process. Unscrew the 4 bolts, lift and turn, tighten 4 bolts if I remember correctly.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_3cd6.jpg

Question for you Smittybilt/ARB owners. For install does the bumper have to come off or did you install it from the bottom? Obviously looks like it would be an easier process with the bumper off the truck but more work in the long run

Question for you Smittybilt/ARB owners. For install does the bumper have to come off or did you install it from the bottom? Obviously looks like it would be an easier process with the bumper off the truck but more work in the long run

Assuming your winch fits, you can install it from the bottom. You'll want/need a helper though, because two of the bolts kind of stick into a recess. It'd be crazy hard to hold the winch in one arm and thread the bolt with another. 10 minute job with help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom