Appalachia Cruisers Knoxville Meetings (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm off Inskip, drive a sage colored 80 40th Anniversary. I work downtown so I'm sure I'll run into you eventually!
I'm off Inskip, drive a sage colored 80 40th Anniversary. I work downtown so I'm sure I'll run into you eventually!
I've got a red 80s series, I'll honk and wave if I ever see you around! (I'm sure I will I'm always out and about)

Just double checking. Meeting Jan 3rd Sweet P's BBQ downtown. Correct?

If so what time?

Yes, meeting is tomorrow night the 3rd at Sweet P's. People start rolling in around 6, sometimes a little earlier.

Yep, meeting tomorrow night. I plan to be there.

I've got a late work meeting tonight that will probably result in not making it. In a good news/bad news sense, we attempted to race at Road Atlanta last weekend, but the engine locked up on lap 5 of a 14-hour endurance race (the bad news), the good news is that on the way back I checked my gas mileage and my LX got 18.4 mpg!!! And that was loaded down with probably 500 lbs of spares and equipment...

I won't be able to make it tonight.

Not gonna be able to make it. Wife is feeling bad and I'm taking care of the kids. Talked to Rance, he is in the same boat, his wife has the flu and he isn't gonna make it either

I was hoping my 100 would be finished today, I was planning on coming tonight. Got into fixing the parking brake and the cable was seized up. The new one won't be here till in the morning and I had everything taken apart.

Sorry that I couldn't make it and didn't post up sooner. Busy week.

I'm planning to be there.

One topic we forgot to address that Rance and I talked about was Harpers Cars and Coffee. If Harpers is going to put a Land Cruiser on their Cars and Coffee t-shirt with them having no affiliation with Land Cruisers than we ALL need to show up to their shows this year. That being said if we are going to do it, we need to do it BIG. (Arriving early and filling up an entire row) I will talk with Jorge from Bold Overland and see how many Toyotas we can get to park together. Overlanding and Off-roading aren't the same, but we all share the same interest.

Hey guys, I'm in Knoxville and just got my first LC 100 (my first) on Friday. Looks like I just missed the most recent meeting. Dang!

Are they always the first of the month?

Other question, do you guys get together and help each other wrench?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom