Appalachia Cruisers is an official TLCA chapter!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RSHARPfzj80

Appalachia Cruisers
Threads
We received the vote tonight that we are an official TLCA chapter. As of now we have 25-26 members. I know the #'s start out high and slowly fall off, but let's see if we can't keep growing. 2014 is gonna be a good year for us. I would also like to say thank you to everyone who has had a hand in making this happen.
Thanks, Rance

Congrats! You guys have been kickin' butt in K-town. Guess I need to get that sticker on the window to represent. Need to get another one for the 4Runner since it is seen around town more often.

Awesome news

Great news!!!!!!!

97 4runner
86 4runner
STLCA
APPALACHIA CRUISERS

Appalachia Cruisers Logo.jpg

Appalachia Cruisers Logo.jpg

bluehawk said:
This is great news, and that emblem looks great Andy

Compliments go to Shawn's wife. She has mad skills. I just wanted to share it for those who have not seen it.

Compliments go to Shawn's wife. She has mad skills. I just wanted to share it for those who have not seen it.
X2..... She did good

I know that's right gotta see what kind of flex she has! Also see how the red labels fit.
Now I have to get new club decals,can't wait ! Pm me on the club dues can't remember when I paid u last year.

Now we need to get a huge banner that we can take to GSMTR with the new Appalachia Cruiser logo on it.

Now we need to get a huge banner that we can take to GSMTR with the new Appalachia Cruiser logo on it.

I'm looking into that.

Corngrats guys! When do I get a sticker?
Thank Hugh, Hugh! Should have sent you one when I sent the $$ for the emblem. Should have peeled the one off the kick vent of the 40 before you sold it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom