Anything Goes: The random bs thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awesome job Cole...looks great...hopefully can see it on the trail soon

Drove it about a mile...

uploadfromtaptalk1395108891664.jpg

Woohoo, we're back up and running!

Anyone else having problems looking up threads you have started or posts made in other threads?

Geez,the first meeting we have in months then everyone disappears... What's up with that?!

Well... me either. Too many blocks and contrasts. Have a hard time focusing.
Oh well. Doesn't matter, It's here to stay.

I really used the iPhone app. a lot. This new thing is taking some getting used to. I'm sure I will get it figured out, but until then, it sucks. People have mentioned marking everything as read so that new posts are seen. Anyone know how to do that?

I really used the iPhone app. a lot. This new thing is taking some getting used to. I'm sure I will get it figured out, but until then, it sucks. People have mentioned marking everything as read so that new posts are seen. Anyone know how to do that?

I figured out how to mark them read. Never thought I could click on the gears next to the forum headings.

I'm assuming y'all are talking about the mud app? I just figured out to watch our forum from the web site and now I can view it on the app..

I like the old app better.... I fear change

Spring over conversion would be cool some day. I'm kinda partial to the spring under for now. :D

Nice rig though. Would be a great starting point for someone wanting a capable truck.

Hey Guys. I know I've been MIA for a few months. Missed the Ramble which made me sick. Been dealing with some health issues as of late--hopefully on the mend!

Been battling the urge to sell the 80 and get a (gasp!) 100-Series. Holding off for now--I'd miss the old girl too much I think.

Justin

Sorry about your issues. Hope you feel better soon, and get back into the woods with your forever 80. You don't want a 100. :)

BTW - got to corral your kid at VBS last week. He came up and asked me if I knew you. He and my son were chatting about their Axial crawlers.

I'm with Josh, keep the 80!!

Hope you are feeling better and on the mend and can maybe join us on July for the next meeting...

Thank you for the well wishes, Sirs.

Josh---Yah, Jace told me he'd seen you at VBS and introduced himself. Hope you didn't have to corral him too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom