Anything Goes: The random bs thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I picked up "The Shape of Things"-- by Adam at the SCC...really really great album...not a bad song on there- I highly recommend it...speaking of which, Reckless Kelly is playing at the Rev Room at 9pm on October 24th....thinking about checking it out...

Shape of Things.jpg

Bulletproof.jpg

Friday, October 24
9:00PM
Doors Open at 7:00PM

I picked up "The Shape of Things"-- by Adam at the SCC...really really great album...not a bad song on there- I highly recommend it...speaking of which, Reckless Kelly is playing at the Rev Room at 9pm on October 24th....thinking about checking it out...

View attachment 953619

View attachment 953616
Friday, October 24
9:00PM
Doors Open at 7:00PM

Been meaning to check that out. Thanks for reminding me.

Yeah Mark...definitely worth it...I think it's like 10 bucks...if you like'd what they played at the SCC, it's got most of those songs on there...

Check out the Jason Eady records too, specifically AM Country Heaven and Daylight and Dark... Great stuff!!! And for Adam Hood, I think Scott and I will agree that 21 to Enter is his best...

I am on the fence about the Reckless Kelly show, normally I would automatically go, but I went to see Cody Canada and the Departed last week and The Bottle Rockets this week... Don't want to abuse my kitchen passes :)

Scott, it is tough work! Not only a cold beer but 2 :)

I listened to several Jason Eady tunes on you tube... I loved all the acoustic stuff and the couple that had a girl sing along with him....

If any of you 80-Series guys are looking for NICE used ARB, Bobby @ The Cruiser Co. has one in his shop he's been trying to get rid of for awhile. I was reminded of it while there early this morning getting a power steering reservoir cap from under the hood of one of his parts 80's (with his permission, not :poof:). He had quoted me and Jay $500 for it, but that was over a year ago--so you might could get it for less than that even. It appears that it's been sitting inside the whole time he's had it.

Just thought I'd pass it along. Carry on!

**Edit: Maybe this should have gone in the classified section. Move it if you wish. JWP

Didn't MUD have a vehicle's for sale section??? I have a friend looking for a 80....... Was going to look on here ..... Can't figure it out...

Landers Toyota has a 2015 TRD Pro Tacoma sitting on the lot by the front door. Its an automatic and painted Inferno orange. Only $39k...

Landers Toyota has a 2015 TRD Pro Tacoma sitting on the lot by the front door. Its an automatic and painted Inferno orange. Only $39k...

Not quite sure Ashley is gonna go for that if she wont even go for a Tundra lol

But, remind us who missed the Crawl last year to go to a wedding... :moon:

I'm in Jonesboro till Sunday. If anyone was needing anything transported back to central AR now is your time to speak up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom