Anything Goes: The random bs thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hahaha nice, how'd you find the video though?

I was on my way home after work. I got stopped at that red light and noticed they were actually filming. I didn't get to check the news out that night so I looked it up this morning. When I saw the video about the Robinson Center I kinda figured that had to be it b/c of where they were filming. Sure enough, there I was lol. Just got lucky finding it.

ForumRunner_20131204_204559.jpg

3/4" USA pin, brush hog, tractor vs. ???

ForumRunner_20131204_204559.jpg

I hope they don't f it up. That was my next purchase. I also hope they continue to keep them made in the USA and honor the old warranty.

I was on Long's site yesterday and was wondering why they no longer offered the 30 spline super sets for mini trucks.

Also went to Trail Gear site and saw that their dirty thirtys are now USA made.

Its all coming together now.

This happened Saturday evening. Those of you that are members on AR crawlers probably saw it. I couldn't find the space for it so I roped a buddy from work into it. He's more into computers than off-road stuff so we will see where this leads. But he is excited to take on something different and I plan on helping him make it into a trail truck for him and his family to take to the national forest. He's on a pretty tight budget so progress will be slow.

image-354014927.jpg

Awesome! I was hoping it was going to good Cruiser people. :clap:

I wanted it, but I just couldn't find the time or trailer to drive to LA and get it. Too much going on. :frown:

Keep us updated on the build!

Anyone "rescue" anyone today?

Had a victim flag me down on Kanis. In the ditch in a grand marquis. Only tow/winch point was in the rear, way up under the trunk. Would have torn the fender off---so uh, uh. Thanked me but refused a ride home or somewhere warm.

Cool story bro?

Anyone "rescue" anyone today?

Had a victim flag me down on Kanis. In the ditch in a grand marquis. Only tow/winch point was in the rear, way up under the trunk. Would have torn the fender off---so uh, uh. Thanked me but refused a ride home or somewhere warm.

Cool story bro?

That's too bad. Would've made your 80 feel real good about itself.

I know mine does whenever it gets to help out. :)

Just dropped a spare set of 15" steel wheels of at Sinco Inc here in Conway to get sandblasted. After hearing how expensive they'd be to get PC'd at the same time, I figured I will just spray them with some nice wheel paint.

My question is what color should I go with? I was thinking either semi-flat black, flat black, or a graphite color like below to go along with the color of the wagon. Thoughts?

Really like this 80s wheel color

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom