Anyone with a jdm fzj80? O2 sensor?s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can anyone with a 93ish jdm 4.5 tell me which o2 sensors they have? Looks like they're both after the cat and 2 wire. The usdm and Australian have 4 wire and before the cat and I can't figure out what this stupid thing should have. Has anyone else with a jdm had to replace these things and have a part number you could share? Thanks!

Can anyone with a 93ish jdm 4.5 tell me which o2 sensors they have? Looks like they're both after the cat and 2 wire. The usdm and Australian have 4 wire and before the cat and I can't figure out what this stupid thing should have. Has anyone else with a jdm had to replace these things and have a part number you could share? Thanks!
i think the extra 2 wires are just the o2 sensor heating element...
i remember once i had a check engine light due to the heater being bad.

The more I dig on this the more confused I get. I have found 4 o2 sensors. So it seems that this rig has 2 upstream and 2 downstream sensors which makes no sense on a obd1 car. Someone has to have a jdm car out there somewhere

I have 94 JDM, I thought it had 4 for ages, but I think it’s just 2 in front and the 2 behind the cats are heat sensors or something else, would need to dig into again to remembe. I managed to get one original O2, but will use the later model sensor for the other and do the mod to rewire the connecto.

I have 94 JDM, I thought it had 4 for ages, but I think it’s just 2 in front and the 2 behind the cats are heat sensors or something else, would need to dig into again to remembe. I managed to get one original O2, but will use the later model sensor for the other and do the mod to rewire the connecto.
Dude thank you so much. The temp sensor thing actually makes sense.

When you say the connection mod are you talking about the Witt’s end mod to use the newer style o2 and move the pins around it something different?

Last edited:
Dude thank you so much. The temp sensor thing actually makes sense.

When you say the connection mod are you talking about the Witt’s end mod to use the newer style o2 and move the pins around it something different?
yep that’s the one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom