anyone up for wheeling Paragon over thanksgiving.. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yeah, But i'll be bringing the spares :D

Should be odd getting on the plane with a bag full of birfs and cruiser parts...

Hmmm.... a chance to wheel with Velveeta or stuff my skinny arse with turkey giblets....

I couldn't do the same trails as you hardcore guys. My tires might get muddy.

Depends

Depends on which days you'll be there :eek:

Nov. 25 (Fri) after thanksgiving... Hope to see you all there.

Kina might want to bring the 60... :)

Last edited:
I'll pencil it in on the calendar. What are ya doin, robbin Jer's yard art for spare parts? Might as well throw him in the bag o' parts too!

Yoda frick,
I thought you were dead. Glad to see your alive and kickin, You better not sell your 60 and instead get it ready for GSMTR06...I am stoked. Still have a few things to get ready on my rig for the GSMTR in may. Next weekend I am getting some of it out of the way with a hand throttle and front locker installl :)

With any luck Velveeta Wag will be sporting some 38.5s for the next go around. I think we are camping on the trails this year so we dont have a 45 minute ride back to camp. Oh and Gosh im sure Jer told ya but I join the pinky panties club and bought an 80 series....Now get your truck ready already damnit.

Hope to see ya come down with Kina it would good to see you guys agian...

hasta,
-Al

hopefully the 62 i bought on sat will be able to wheel by then keeps my fingers crossed

Wayne,
My bro said he talked to you....sounds like you have an awesome pig.

lowtideride said:
Wayne,
My bro said he talked to you....sounds like you have an awesome pig.

yes, Wes is a cool guy and a good judge of coolness too :grinpimp:

here is the beast...

my5501.sized.jpg

the cruiserland gang may be coming if we can commit to 2 days of wheeling, Friday and Saturday after T-dau, I am checking with my wife to see if she wants to go both days. I'll let you all know asap...

Sweet...Sick rig raintree can't wait to see it...

See you guys friday...

-Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom