Anyone seen this grill for sale anywhere? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jiggletits

Threads
I actually like this one unlike that hideous garage alpha grill. $599? Is this some old stock that is discontinued or something? Can't find in anywhere else.

Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 8.14.02 PM.png

Looked like some Chinese sort of thing - Itl could come with the emblem, they just usually dont show it. Your image saying "Unbranded" made me think it was an eBay or Alibaba special.

There's a guy on this forum who I believe lives in Turkey. He sometimes lists Prado parts for sale.

I recall right when the garage alpha grill was coming out, he was debuting this grill. It got barely any interest and just faded away.

There was a post about it though. It's somewhere in the haystack.

There's a guy on this forum who I believe lives in Turkey. He sometimes lists Prado parts for sale.

I recall right when the garage alpha grill was coming out, he was debuting this grill. It got barely any interest and just faded away.

There was a post about it though. It's somewhere in the haystack.
Sad. I’m sure they are both china trash but the garage alpha is ugly AF and this one is actually pretty appealing. Oh well.

I can’t decide which one is more hideous ?

Subjective, but I think the one with the simple L logo gives the grill a very subtle modernization. Like if TRD ever made a version this seems more like what they would come up with.

The one that spells out LEXUS in huge star wars font looks like a 16 year old designed it for high school shop class. Like if someone offered me a free truck but part of the deal was I had to have that grill on it? I would pass.

Apples and oranges IMO

The one that spells out LEXUS in huge star wars font looks like a 16 year old designed it for high school shop class. Like if someone offered me a free truck but part of the deal was I had to have that grill on it? I would pass.
Subjective.

Opinions are like toilets, everyones got one!
I bought the Garage Alpha grill. It is discounted from the stated price. IMO with the TRD style design and a good Font lettering, it looks very good in place.
Muscular. Modern.
The stock grill is dated in my opinion. To each their own!

IMG_0590.jpg

Opinions are like toilets, everyones got one!
I bought the Garage Alpha grill. It is discounted from the stated price. IMO with the TRD style design and a good Font lettering, it looks very good in place.
Muscular. Modern.
The stock grill is dated in my opinion. To each their own!

View attachment 3014489
100%

The one original listing I found was out of Russia. Idk if they were being made in Russia or being made in a China and distributed to Russia since they have GXs. The Kazakhstan dude is selling them. Their is also a guy on Instagram who apparently gets them in batches but it’s like every few months. Both are selling what was a $100 grill for like $230-260 plus shipping.

Either way they aren’t directly available through any website that actually looks like it won’t steal your cc info at the moment.

I wanted one but don’t care to pay a middleman markup.

Looks much better than the TRD-style grilles. I'd be interested in one if they were reasonably priced.

Maybe this one and the guy just cut the bottom off?

I have lots of stone chips I'm looking to hide to I'm kicking around different ideas. a deflector or maybe some wrap. I'm open to input from here. I bought the alpha garage grill and waiting delivery, also I have the sport model headlights coming which are smoked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom