Anyone running 295/70/18's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have any pics of these totes on your rig you can share?

3D9AF153-D1D4-47A1-8C4B-6C706089F506.png

531866A8-7324-4422-8F6B-A0E20B2D507E.png

Are any of you running a 295/70/18 on your lifted 200? If so, which lift are you running and what are your wheel specs? I am very torn between 285/70/18's and the 295's, but there are a lot more options in the larger 295's and the prices are better as well.
Did you decide to give 295/70r18 a try?

As soon as it's no longer the wife's daily lol.
Lol, nice. Are you going Ko2 or something else? I was coming out of the gym and saw a new Ford Tremor(looks good) and it was sporting 275/70r18 General Grabber APT and looked pretty good in person but they look a little skinny. It’s more obvious with the larger open wheel wells of the ford where the 200 may hide it a little better. Conti-terrain contacts and Revo3 are still on my list.

I like KO2’s, AT3’s, Ridge Grapplers, RT’s and I enjoyed the KM3’s I had on the RAM as well. No telling which will get the nod, if not something different altogether when the time comes. If we can settle on a new vehicle by years end then the build might be just around the corner.

Has anybody tried welding something to the driver side turn stop knuckle to shorten the turning radius keeping the tire from making it far enough to hit the kdss?
You will need between a 3/16”-1/4” nut welded on. I can’t foresee losing much turning radius and if you’re running a 295/70r18 it won’t hit the sway bar anymore. You can epoxy the nut on to test how much turning radius you’d actually lose before welding it on. If you have access to a dirt lot, bring a rake, broom for a nice track circle and measure before and after, then report back. :bounce:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom