Anyone run stock springs with ome shocks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MoJ

Threads
Anyone tried this setup? Dangerous?

Ran on this setup for few months (wife was pregnant so I had to put off OME springs) - Not much different from stock shocks except the fact that those poly-utherane (sp?) bushings does not absorb road imperfections as well as stock rubber ones.

Frank.

I put them on mine a couple of months ago. Work great, last shocks I will ever have to buy.

No worries as long as you have not selected the extended travel shocks for use with J springs.

:cheers: D-

run OME light on moms 97fzj, rides real nice :)

I have sold quite a few OME Nitro's for customers just running OEM springs, never a complaint besides the $$$ ;)

Thanks. I'm actually replacing both, springs and shocks, but am thinking about going the less expensive route and use OEM springs with OME shocks. I'm hoping to gain on the ride side of things by replacing the shocks with OME. Right now bumps are pretty jarring. I need to replace the springs to get rid of a slight drivers side lean. Sound like it'll work?

MoJ,
If you're replacing both, the best sequence is OME springs first, then the OME shocks. Work with the guys at Slee offroad to choose the springs that are right for you, your truck's load, and the terrain you drive.
-B-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom