Anyone need anything off this Pig? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Frame down is spoken for, if you have any needs I'd be happy to pick for you, not looking to make $, just seeking Cruiser Gods karma as I embark on my motor swap. You pay shipping and I'll pull what I can before this one has a one-nighter with the crusher tart.

I'm taking glove box and rear handle and associated smalls.

Let me know if you have a need, in Atlanta if you need something big and need to pickup.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1406958290.673682.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1406958311.107872.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1406958336.524841.jpg

...via IH8MUD app

Chris,

It's where a PTO shift would be, but didn't see any winch. I have an overdrive on the parts wagon and it's shifter is on that side.

Dunno? I guess either one would be a plus.

how's the windshield wiper linkage/plates/grommets? those are MIA these days

It's a ranger over drive, but chassis down is spoken for so no dice on shifters, shafts, etc.

I'm grabbing rear glass but gate is available, don't know status of hinges until I get glass out and drop gate.

Will also try and carefully remove wiper assembly.

On the grill I'm probably going to have to cut bottom left tab just FYI, it has some 13mm rusted home concoction that I have been unable to defeat, but it's soaking now so perhaps my next effort willbe more successful (I'm taking the bolt on chevrons off the grill just so you know)

There is a simple yet neat spare carrier bolted to PS cargo area that someone might want if you want an internal spare.

I'll take the rear heater, if still there. Save the rear view mirror, somebody was looking for the mounting bracket.

My plan is to pick the thing like a buzzard, just hoping folks need most or all as the wife gets irritable looking at piles of rusty bits. But to your point scrap daddy, they aren't making anymore so hate to see something like rusty doors trashed, sooner rather than later crusty doors might make someone's day. I will be back over picking one day this week.

Do you think I can do something nice with the front bumper? Is it much dented?

Also what about shift boot for transmission and right side heater duct..

Has anyone spoken up for the Glove box (I need the complete assembly including door) And what do you think the likely hood is of the dash pad not disintegrating?

I need a gas tank for my PIG. If you still have it available.

There is a simple yet neat spare carrier bolted to PS cargo area that someone might want if you want an internal spare.

I'll take the interior spare tire carrier. I'll PM you.

JW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom