Anyone in the need of FJ62 exhaust? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I might be interested depending on cost. I'm in DC

Sounds good! I was hesitant because I just had some work done on my existing exhaust. Looks awesome!

Ryan, is this completely bolt on? Would a guy who’s never installed an exhaust system be able to install it with basic tools? Is a vehicle lift needed? It’s for a 89 FJ62.

I'm working on producing an exhaust system for the FJ62s. I've got the prototype done and fixtures built. Before I start going in to production I'd like to fit the system on to at least one more truck. The truck I used for the template had an H55F swap. I'm fairly certain I left enough clearance for the factory auto but I'd like to be positive before sending sets out. I'd be willing to do a pretty substantial discount if someone needed an exhaust and i could test fit on their truck. It's heavy wall mandrel bent stainless from the manifold back. I used a single 2 to 1 cat to get rid of the pipe outside the rails. And a large Magnaflow muffler to keep it semi quiet. 2" down pipes and 2 1/2" from the converter back. There's more pictures on my IH8MUD forum page. PM me if you have any interest. Thanks, RyanView attachment 1512284 View attachment 1512285 View attachment 1512286
Yea I need one! Hahahahah thanks for emailing me back as quickly as you did. Stupid covid.

I'm working on producing an exhaust system for the FJ62s. I've got the prototype done and fixtures built. Before I start going in to production I'd like to fit the system on to at least one more truck. The truck I used for the template had an H55F swap. I'm fairly certain I left enough clearance for the factory auto but I'd like to be positive before sending sets out. I'd be willing to do a pretty substantial discount if someone needed an exhaust and i could test fit on their truck. It's heavy wall mandrel bent stainless from the manifold back. I used a single 2 to 1 cat to get rid of the pipe outside the rails. And a large Magnaflow muffler to keep it semi quiet. 2" down pipes and 2 1/2" from the converter back. There's more pictures on my IH8MUD forum page. PM me if you have any interest. Thanks, RyanView attachment 1512284 View attachment 1512285 View attachment 1512286
Let me know… here or email, when you ramp production back up. I’m in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom