Anyone have some good 15x10 rims? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not much help but these 15 x 10 rims came with my rig, so I don’t know where they're from. Running Swampers TSL bias ply 39.5 x 15. At 5lb psi they only roll in the swamp. I welded on the valve stem protectors.

Wheel 01.jpg

Wheel 02.jpg

Last edited:
If I am going to be running 15x9 rims with 35x12.5r15.
How much offset should I have on the rims so I don't rub.

If I am going to be running 15x9 rims with 35x12.5r15.
How much offset should I have on the rims so I don't rub.

I'd do quite a bit. I think I have some 3.75 BS Procomp Vintages on there, and they rub somewhat. .5"- 1" more spacing would be perfect (60 axle ish width).

Last edited:
If you're open to aftermarket, I'd be looking at 16's instead of 15's. A Lot more tire choices.

I would recommend not worrying about tires/wheels until you are closer to getting your truck running and close to being on the road. You are likely to change your mind multiple times on the build before that happens. By then you will be able to show some pictures of your rig so that these guys can give you some meaningful suggestions. We all like to look and think about what we will do but a lot of your questions (this post and others) just can’t be answered until you are closer to road ready. Or at least until you have some pictures and a more complete rig. I hope you don’t take this post wrong because I do admire your tenacity to dig right to this build. But at this point tires and wheels are a little ways off before you need to make a decision.

I would recommend not worrying about tires/wheels until you are closer to getting your truck running and close to being on the road. You are likely to change your mind multiple times on the build before that happens. By then you will be able to show some pictures of your rig so that these guys can give you some meaningful suggestions. We all like to look and think about what we will do but a lot of your questions (this post and others) just can’t be answered until you are closer to road ready. Or at least until you have some pictures and a more complete rig. I hope you don’t take this post wrong because I do admire your tenacity to dig right to this build. But at this point tires and wheels are a little ways off before you need to make a decision.
You make a great point, I really am just trying to figure out my cost. Overall I am just trying to get an outline of my parts list.

I run 15x10 wheels for 20 years. Lol but some bigger tires than talked about 38.5x14.5x15 swampers TSL on American racing aluminium wheels and on my 15x10 oem widened Steelies I run 37x14.5x15 Toyo open country tires. Neither rub. Stock back spacing , the Toyo look like balloons the swampers just looked perfect ,not the greatest pic but it works lol .

BA7256E0-8F61-4F72-9083-2BDC3D4E7DFD.jpeg

I run 15x10 wheels for 20 years. Lol but some bigger tires than talked about 38.5x14.5x15 swampers TSL on American racing aluminium wheels and on my 15x10 oem widened Steelies I run 37x14.5x15 Toyo open country tires. Neither rub. Stock back spacing , the Toyo look like balloons the swampers just looked perfect ,not the greatest pic but it works lol .

View attachment 2917012
What wheels are those specifically? Love the look!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom