Wanted Anyone have a line on a 2H in B.C.? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After a 2H for a ‘40 project, very little available in Canada. Open to importing if someone has a good contact, appreciate the time folks. I’d be rebuilding before it went in the truck.

Angus

Try EBI cruisers in Vancouver

Keep your eyes peeled for a rusty HJ60 on Craigslist

Why not a 1HZ? Probably easier to find and get parts for.

I'll have one in a few weeks, evicted from my HJ47 to make way for a 12HT. Probably not worth the freight tho...

Wouldn’t ENS have limitless 1HZ parts and most others be found at Toyota? Forgive my ignorance.

There are many 1HZ parts available from the dealers in North America

I'll have one in a few weeks, evicted from my HJ47 to make way for a 12HT. Probably not worth the freight tho...
Hopefully it is easier to evict a 2H in AU than it is to evict a human in the USA

As for why 2H instead of 1HZ or others, personal preferences. I like inline injection pumps (may be 1HZs with them I’m just familiar with the 2H’s) and I’ll never turbo it.

For that the 2H is sufficient for what I’m after, and the prices are good, as they’re often being swapped out for more power. I have a new truck if I feel like doing a hundred miles an hour or towing, the FJ is what it is to me, old and steady.

No affiliation. Only thing I was interested in was the turbo kit.You will have to vet out the engine.

Hopefully it is easier to evict a 2H in AU than it is to evict a human in the USA
Given the stupid regs about vehicle mods here which are enforced by the fun police, I wouldn't be so sure 🤣

found a dude selling an Hj60 with 2H mated to a H55f for 6000 full truck, it's in Calgary but you could drive it back to bc,

side note if anyone knows of an H55f for a fair price in western Canada let me know !

Cheers

I've got a complete hj60/h55 clean bc reg. Also have a few loose h55s

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom