Anyone have a discount code or group buy on a Prinsu Rack? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking to buy one soon and would love to save a few bucks. Also, who likes theirs? Any problems with fit or anything?

Not much help, other than I just bought one for our new truck (Taco), 5 week or so lead time....... So I sit and wait.

Prinsu10 did the trick! Thanks Y'all!

Bowfin = worth the wait

Pat (@dogfishlake ) brought the rack to me and helped install personally on Thursday at the Solid Axle Summit. I guess everyone has to define for themselves what “saving a few bucks” means. In this case, you get what you pay for…can’t say enough good things about Bowfin Cruisers and his operation. Hopefully, he will continue to struggle keeping up with orders!

7FCEC49A-D9A5-432B-B5F9-CDE6A97C0254.jpeg

8B231D45-FA04-4CCC-A38B-00DCD4547245.jpeg

5E5AC7B0-BCE5-4999-9F02-A9E4202E4592.jpeg

Last edited:
Pat (@dogfishlake ) brought the rack to me and helped install personally on Thursday at the Solid Axle Summit. I guess everyone has to define for themselves what “saving a few bucks” means. In this case, you get what you pay for…can’t say enough good things about Bowfin Cruisers and his operation. Hopefully, he will continue to struggle keeping up with orders!

View attachment 2753605

View attachment 2753606

View attachment 2753607
I need this in my life

I'm looking to buy one soon and would love to save a few bucks. Also, who likes theirs? Any problems with fit or anything?
Since Bowfin owners have chimed in too, I'm referring to a Prinsu rack. I like mine - pretty much trouble free. I read a thread on mud where a new owner, when assembling it, got the side pieces reversed and was wondering why it didn't fit. Fortunately he included pictures and it was spotted immediately what the issue was. You want an end view from the front or back to look like this: /----\ not this: \----/ Then it'll fit your gutters.

Pic of mine being used. Additions for Limb risers and RTT ladder. Alu-Cab awning on passenger side was added for one trip. I took it off for a couple reasons. 1st was I moved it to my trailer. 2nd reason was I wasn't satisfied with the install. The side piece flexed too much when deploying the awning IMHO. The Alu-Cab is a heavy 270* awning and the Prinsu needs more reinforcement at the rear corner to support it without eventually failing. To be honest, I hadn't planned on leaving it there anyway, so I didn't pursue a fix.

IMG_1137 (2).JPG

Thanks for the kind words @SoTexCruiserDoc , that was fun putting your rack on.
I stand by the idea that we are fortunate to have choices from different vendors for a vehicle that is considered obsolete by all the big players. I’m humbled and grateful for all the positive support from my customers. We will be steadily ramping up production to try to keep up with demand, we also will continue to expand model coverage as well as bring new rack offerings.
Cheers!

Thanks for the kind words @SoTexCruiserDoc , that was fun putting your rack on.
I stand by the idea that we are fortunate to have choices from different vendors for a vehicle that is considered obsolete by all the big players. I’m humbled and grateful for all the positive support from my customers. We will be steadily ramping up production to try to keep up with demand, we also will continue to expand model coverage as well as bring new rack offerings.
Cheers!
Need.bowfin.rack lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom