Anyone? - CLC Classifieds thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ve got a 97 Polaris sportsman 500 4x4 that I’m trying to get rid of. Gun rack, LED lights, warn winch and bumper, runs pretty well with good tires. I’ve got it on marketplace for $2k but I am VERY open to offers.

Behind that is a 97 Artic Cat 454cc 2wd utility quad with a warn winch and good tires. I think it’s a Bearcat. Needs to have the carb cleaned, I might get to that soon. But it does run on starting fluid so it’s not locked up or anything. I’ll make a hail of a deal on that one too.

Picked this up at the raffle at craw, and no use for it. Anybody local wants its $275. 22" Cook Partner by Partner steel. It is extremely solid.

View attachment 2169079

View attachment 2169080

View attachment 2169081

View attachment 2169082

56CCC8F1-C758-4A57-8D79-27EF1758BC7A.jpeg

FAF27E63-F114-42F6-B77E-FCDF0D36E66B.jpeg

Stuff that needs to go:

Welder listed above. Best 110 welder you could ask for. Can use gas or flux.

$275

HEI distributor. Unknown brand. Like new Works on any F or 2F Includes a set of HD wires. $100

Last edited:

Buggy is still for sale, bring an offer!
Cheap way to enjoy buggy trails.

Stuff that needs to go:

Stihl MS180. Extra chains and maybe an extra bar. Can’t remember. 16”. Like new. Dan Hull replaced the carb under warranty. $300 new. Will take $200 firm.

Welder listed above. Best 110 welder you could ask for. Can use gas or flux.

$275

HEI distributor. Unknown brand. Like new Works on any F or 2F Includes a set of HD wires. $100

Are you coming up to Memphis anytime soon? I don't really need a chainsaw but I want one anyway.

No idea if it’s a good price, but I’ll take them. Will you be through/near Jackson any time soon or seeing one of us any time soon?

Good deal for the @HoneyBear. That cabin filter is the fancy charcoal activated flavor that reduces outside odors...too bad it doesn’t help with occupant’s odors after gumbo night.

More 5th gen 4runner stuff

ToyTec 2” rear springs, 10% load capacity increase over stock. Brand new, never installed.
$125
322E683C-4E59-49C3-8531-2231E6A091B0.jpeg

Good deal for the @HoneyBear. That cabin filter is the fancy charcoal activated flavor that reduces outside odors...too bad it doesn’t help with occupant’s odors after gumbo night.

do they put it just to the inside of the glovebox?

I don’t think any of my filters besides oil have been changed yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom