Anyone? - CLC Classifieds thread (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fine Corinthian Leather...

Just ask Ricardo Montalban.

Want to buy 4” roof rack gutter clamps. Anyone have any extras?

Thanks

Anyone looking for a reliable handgun? H&K P30SK. This was my wifes pistol and was only shot a handfull of times. Comes with the box, extra mags, extra backstraps etc. Great little pistol. I have the full size P30 as a house gun. This is a DA/SA with decocker and a manual safety if you are a cocked and locked kinda guy. Completely stock, no crazy modifications to affect reliability.

Jx1HRaol.jpg

pm me, let’s talk

Thanks bud!

Anybody need a beater pimpsled?

We’re looking to rehome our 2003 LS430. This is a fwcking tank and fully gets it on the highway. Low 200k miles. Odometer says less, but I replaced the dash with a lower mileage unit vs fixing the one that was in there.

It’s not mint, but not in bad shape. Very cheap for what you get. Just put on new tires and rear struts. Needs a little elbow grease. Asking $4500, but expecting you to talk me down to $4000.

FFF4E5A1-AC72-4908-9247-82995191FA2F.jpeg

C3B43ED3-984A-4011-920E-0C2D998C5ACB.jpeg

Anyone have broken 80-series birfs they’d like to donate to my curiosity? Particularly interested in a broken star, but I would take a completely broke birf as well. I don’t get on here as much, but I’ll be at SCC and can pick up there. 5012628018 text if you’d like. Thanks!

Anyone have broken 80-series birfs they’d like to donate to my curiosity? Particularly interested in a broken star, but I would take a completely broke birf as well. I don’t get on here as much, but I’ll be at SCC and can pick up there. 5012628018 text if you’d like. Thanks!

I think I got you, fam.

Anybody have a few cans of freeze 12/r12 laying around? My 60 isn’t converted and needs a charge due to a leaky shradder valve. My supply ran out when I was charging.....willing to purchase to save me the trouble of converting to 134a right now.

image.jpg

Just in case anybody sees this for sale in Brandon, I've talked to the lady and she is absolutely serious about wanting $133,000 for this truck.... I was told people in California are getting more than that for higher mileage trucks and it was a starting point for her. She was slightly offend when I asked how she came up with the price and when I told her what a couple had sold for locally, I got a "thanks for your input"...

Cool truck maybe somebody can snag it for "cheap".....

1570027218432.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom