Anyone? - CLC Classifieds thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$100 fj80 brush guard local pickup only.

2B09E088-99A0-4E9F-BEEB-E64CFEB0AB47.jpeg

There is a Kamparoo Cub Tent Trailer on Craigslist in Jackson, MS.

Price seems a little high to me. Someone needs to snag this if the seller is flexible.

Last edited:
Has there ever been a price other than free that did not seem high to you?

Asking for a friend.

Yes I am a cheap bastard! I hope to retire someday.

That’s a great truck built by Gary in Laurel. He sold it and the current owner is trying to unload.

Halcyon’s wife works for the guy. He ran it through BAT with no luck.

That’s a great truck built by Gary in Laurel. He sold it and the current owner is trying to unload.

Its damn near immaculate, Im sure they spruced it up for the photos but damn its clean

They move some quality classics from time to time. They had a split window aircooled Bug some years back but wanted way too much.

Can tell. There’s a shop here in Memphis that is similar. It’s fun to go in there and look every now and again

@wngrog
Do you know why he’s trying to unload it? If it’s that clean it must have been over priced on BAT?

It was a learning experience for Halcyon.

What I will say is believe it or not, when most people bid on a toy at that range they want to know everything. Not being the owner or the builder and trying to get $50,000 live sight unseen is difficult

Droooll

It’s the real deal. Gary is a perfectionist

What Nolen said. Everything Gary builds is perfect, including and especially that 40. Price actually seems low compared to others I've seen on BAT.

That truck looks fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom