anyone aussie locker yet? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i've been following forums all over the net with people claiming to have ordered the aussie locker to test it out, but no one has stated if they have recieved or tried it yet. anyone looked into this $200.00 lock-right look alike yet?

FJAfrica said he ordered it to try it on both the front and the rear, same part #. Hasn't said if he got it or installed it yet. :dunno:

I ordered two of them! Have not received them as of yet. I will post again when I have tried them out.

i ordered one, but haven't received mine yet either.

well i am anxiously waiting to hear how well they hold up. all of you who have ordered them... make us proud.

I'm still waiting for mine :dunno:

i got this message today

5Rochester, NY 14626
www.offroadlockers.com

30 May 2003

Dear Aussie Locker Customer:

Our business plan is based on providing the highest quality and reliable Automatic Precision Locker available to our customers, in a timely manner. Our customer service goals and objectives call for shipment of an order in no more than 4 working days, with 2 days being our goal.

Unfortunately, we have had a problem with our Australian spring vendor, and while they have worked diligently to resolve their equipment and manufacturing issues it appears that they will not be able to meet our rigid product specifications in production quantities. This has caused a significant delay in shipments to us and until we can qualify a new vendor we are unable to establish a firm ship date on existing orders.

We understand that this places a hardship on our customers and we apologize for the inconvenience. If you wish to cancel your retail order please send a note to us at sales@offroadlockers.com. We have not charged your credit card for the initial order as our policy is only to charge when the Aussie Locker has been shipped.

For those who elect to keep their retail credit card order in place we will send you a gift certificate good for $ 50.00 off on your next locker purchase. You can give it away, trade it, or sell it or use it. It will be valid for 90 days from the date of shipment of your order.

Again, we apologize for this inconvenience, but our commitment to quality will not allow us to ship any product unless it meets our very strict standards.

Please contact us with any questions. We will do our best to provide you with an accurate response. You can reach me at bill@offroadlockers.com.

Best regards,16 Fetzner Road

Bill Cole
President

that sucks... so you going to send me your certificate :)

HEY? shouldn't you guys have gotten these by now?
i don't remember anyone saying they ever got one.

lets here some reviews.

you haven't heard any reviews cause we still haven't gotten them yet. i'm kinda starting to think it ain't gonna happen, but that's just my pessimism

I bought two as well, but have not received them yet! I have been in contact with Bill Cole and he assures me that they will ship out on this Tuesday! My rig has been torn apart since May :'( and I am ready to try these things out!!! I will post as well when I have tried them. ;) I may even write an article on installation!

i DO smell something nasty.
shiped tuesday??? isn't that what he said two months ago?

here's the email i received today

In May you ordered an Aussie Locker. We are just now scheduled to receive
the model your ordered from the factory and will be shipping your order in
the next 10 days. If you do NOT want us to fill the order please return
this e-mail with Cancel written in the Subject Line. If we do not hear
from you we will ship your order and will charge your credit card.

We apologize for the delays in filling your order and thank you for your
patience.

Bill Cole

This is a letter I received today from Bill Cole.

Check it out...

"The Toyota 8" Aussie Locker (XD-20830)has shipped for all outstanding orders. The 8.875" (XD-21230) is scheduled to ship this week. We are hoping for a quick customs clearance and shipment to you at that time.

It has been a much longer road than we anticipated, but we really appreciate those customers who hung in there with us. Thanks for all your help."

Bill

i'm glad to hear you guys are getting your shipment in.
now if it was here yesterday so i could read about it today
i'd be set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom