Anyone around Natick, MA able to check a 200 for me? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m halfway across the country and wondered if anyone in that area is able to look at a 200 there. I can PayPal you some money for your time. Please PM me if interested. Thank you.

Last edited:
Rust is the main one. If it's originally from the North East, it'll probably be rusty.
Might not be, but there's a very good chance.

It spent its life in GA according to Carfax.

Please tell us why you want a vehicle far away in a known rust-belt. Is it the asking price or because you can't find the same vehicle west of the Miss? I am trying to help you, having gone through this recently.

My vehicle spent only its 1st 4-5 years in New York state, then i bought and moved to sunny AZ.. No major rust issues. What i will say is for me it was all that rust you cant see. Many years later now (in Arizona) every single time I've gone to upgrade or replace anything at all there has been seized/rusted parts that end up causing pains and costing much more to replace. Suspension, calipers, skid plates, control arms, you name it....seized solid. Almost all needing to be cut off. Just something to consider, because even on inspection when i bought mine, anybody woulda have called my 200 "rust free". I'd say i got a much better deal on a NYC 200 than in the SW, but whether in the end i saved any money in the long run, possibly not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom