eBay Anybody seen this one? Salvage title (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JT3DJ81W8R0060092

Underside has been heavily rattle canned.

seems like an OK deal at $8500

ARB front bumper, Slee rear bumper,Slee rock slider,Slee trany plate protector,Slee rear locker plate protector = about $4500 at new retail

triple locked axles = $2000-$2500

2.5 inch lifted OME = about $1200 new

So if those are the mods you'd be putting on a stock 80 that you bought, I look at it as $8500-$4500-$1200=$2800 for a triple locked 80 series with a salvage title. I'd say it's definitely worth a closer look. Even if you bought it and discover a major issue, you could keep the aftermarket mods, part out the 80, buy a stock 80 and throw your mods on it and still come out OK.

seems like an OK deal at $8500

ARB front bumper, Slee rear bumper,Slee rock slider,Slee trany plate protector,Slee rear locker plate protector = about $4500 at new retail

triple locked axles = $2000-$2500

2.5 inch lifted OME = about $1200 new

So if those are the mods you'd be putting on a stock 80 that you bought, I look at it as $8500-$4500-$1200=$2800 for a triple locked 80 series with a salvage title. I'd say it's definitely worth a closer look. Even if you bought it and discover a major issue, you could keep the aftermarket mods, part out the 80, buy a stock 80 and throw your mods on it and still come out OK.

^^I would not describe it any better.^^
I know the history of this car. The owner bough it from The auction in a Texas with minor driver side damage. He shipped it to MD, made few quick fixes, had it salvage-inspected, and posted for sale. With no bites, and being the body shop employee, he went ahead and paint it to fix the Texas sunburnt.
I am sure he is already more than 8.5k into that already. I have photos from prior to painting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom