Anybody have a picture of their Husky floor liners? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.wrxmodders.com
I've searched and searched the forums regarding getting a good set of rubber floor mats for my LX450, and while I have ran across many threads discussing the various options (weathertech, husky) I have yet to run across any pictures of the Husky floor liners in a vehicle.

From what I can tell, the general consensus is that the Husky liners are the way to go. Before I pull the trigger on getting a front and rear set, I really am looking for something that is a custom fit (or as much as possible) and would love to see a photo of these mats in action before I do so.

Would somebody be so kind as to post a picture of their mats? Front and rear if possible.

Thanks in advance!

I can snag a picture a little later in the day I don't have my truck with me at work. I like my Husky Liners they are made custom for our trucks and they catch a lot of water, snow, and whatever else I track in. The front ones slip a little bit is the only thing I don't like about them, the rear ones don't budge and they are awesome. The Weathertech doesn't hve anything that I like really for the 80's I have Weathertech in my 100 and love them.

I,ll try and snap a pic when I run home.

Thanks for the link to an actual picture of them. They do look pretty well contoured.

Hopefully somebody else has a pic of them in the truck.

I live on a 5 acre ranch so rubber floor-liners are a must for me. I'm always dragging in sand, mud and grime into my vehicles.

Do yours have a tendency to slide around at all? I noticed they don't utilize the factory hook.

I think others have used industrial strength hook & loop tape to keep them secured.

I can snag a picture a little later in the day I don't have my truck with me at work. I like my Husky Liners they are made custom for our trucks and they catch a lot of water, snow, and whatever else I track in. The front ones slip a little bit is the only thing I don't like about them, the rear ones don't budge and they are awesome. The Weathertech doesn't hve anything that I like really for the 80's I have Weathertech in my 100 and love them.

I,ll try and snap a pic when I run home.

Thanks! I'm really looking forward to the picture.

The fact that the fronts slip around concerns me. I'm a REALLY big guy (6'10" 280) and I wear size 15 shoes. I could foresee that being a problem.I definitely would need to figure out a way to secure them in place. I'm thinking hook and loop tape for sure.

image-2384525617.jpg

image-1214910188.jpg
image-2384525617.jpg
image-1214910188.jpg

SOLD!!! I am buying these liners!

That's where I bought my set from. The price and free shipping = Summit Ebay store.

I've got a set in front and middle. Worth the $$ for sure!

I've had a set of Husky's in my '96 for 5 years, perfect fit. I cut a notch in the drivers mat to utilize the factory hook. Although this winter the factory hook pulled out... The rear set has a full lip which interferes with the rear heat, so I trimmed that part.

You cant go wrong with these liners... I have put them in every rig since the late 90's. The think I like the most about them is that they hold their shape very well.

I have the front ones in my '97 and hate how they move around. My wife pulls the driver side one out when she drives it 'cuz the movement irritates her. Does using velcro really work?

I just got the front ones for my LC and they don't move at all really.. :meh:

I ordered mine on Monday from Summit and they arrived yesterday.:p

I love mine. Been in snow country for the last week and the best part is the amount of snowmelt from our boots which now pools in the liners, not the carpet. Have made it a habit to let it freeze overnight for easy removal...no wiping or mopping the muck necessary.

Worth every penny spent.

:cheers:

Steve

Just got mine from Summit Racing on ebay. They shipped very quickly.

These things fit like a glove, especially the rear liner.

Very satisfied with them!

Has anyone used these in a HDJ81, since they are contoured I'm concerned they may not fit a RHD or interfere with the pedals.

Has anyone cut their rear seat liner to keep from blocking the heater?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom