Husky Liners NOT deceased? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

effjay80

SILVER Star
Threads
Ordered and paid for a set back in August, haven't heard a peep, now their website is down.

Anyone know if they still exist?

I tried to get some years ago from many sources. All orders canceled. So I thought the ones for the 80 have been out of production for a very long time.

I ended up getting loyd's and have been happy with them.

Thank you they were more than willing to accept my order and money. Will check out the Loyds option. Escape Gear has a very nice RUBBER set but not available in the USA. I'm sick of the plastic weathertech tubs.

Just a quick set the record straight post. Husky was coincidentally having technical issues when I was trying to contact them, but they did reach out to me and my order did arrive.

They are VERY nice VERY heavy *rubbery* front and rear floor matts that need to be cut to fit. But once in I like these WAY better than the plastic weathertech tubs.

So all is good with Husky and I'd easily recommend. 👍

Do you mind posting a picture of them? Looking on their website I cannot see the Husky liners that were formed for the land cruiser, only universal mats. They still look like they would work great, but what I was trying to order previously were custom fitted for the 80 series.

Sure here they were out of the box. I agree they are NOT custom 80 fit but universal.

20231014_093650.jpg

They look like they will hold a lot in so you should be happy with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom