Anybody have a date for Turf and Surf yet ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I gotta know ASAP Thanks and Happy Trails for All

if memory serves me right, it's the 2nd weekend in November.. but Nazis have been pushing to close Pismo down and are slowly winning. add in the Virus

If the dunes are reopened by the state parks - Turf-n-Surf 2020 will be Halloween weekend. October 30-November 1st.

🤞🤞🤞Got my reservations in for all week

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 2.54.41 PM.png

FB Link

trailer spot Oceano campsite # 35 ? right off the beach

Last edited:
OP thanks for posting this thread and @sethzilla, thanks for the info. Camping reservation made with fingers crossed for my third year of attendance.
Mostly I just need excuses to not sell the cruiser as it stares at me from the driveway accusing me of inactivity! hope to see everyone there. Turf n surf for me is better than thanksgiving and Christmas combined, probably because there's no in laws allowed :rolleyes:

IMG_20191031_185536.jpg

So is it AWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ? C U there ?

How are you guys making reservations when it is closed?

I made some for Sept and they sent me a refund and notice of closed. Website also says locals on foot only....

????? not sure I have not received any refund ????? made my reservation at state RV park ( right off of beach ,) So maybe i can go but not allowed on beach ??? thanks for the heads up , Stay healthy my T and S friends

You can reserve if the dates are post October 2nd. Believe that is opening weekend. I have reservations for the second weekend of October with no issue so far.

*EDIT* Just received an email that Pismo extended the closure to 10/18 due to Covid.

Last edited:
You can reserve if the dates are post October 2nd. Believe that is opening weekend. I have reservations for the second weekend of October with no issue so far.

*EDIT* Just received an email that Pismo extended the closure to 10/18 due to Covid.
TTT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom