Any pics of OME lift with 35's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Btw, is there actually any 60 on MUD that doesn't rub with extreme wheel travel? Without cutting the fenders?:confused:

I know FrontRange had 4.11's in the diffs (62 3rds) and an H55f mated to a 3FE. He didn't seem to have any problems with his.

Well their "mojave" package is just an OME Heavy with S/R right?

Oh well I dont know what it is haha

:D

No the Mojave kit is completely different springs. They are pretty new as well. The mojave/ shackle reversal sits an 1inch or 2 higher than the ome and shackle reversal. If I wanted spring under I would have went with them, they seem to be very well designed springs to give a good ride.

Before I took the 2" bl off my 60 it would flex 35s until the springs were about to snap without rubbing. I had SOA with aals and a 2 inch body lift and it was the only setup I had that could flex 35s like that without rubbing. It was just to high for me though so I took the bl off.

No the Mojave kit is completely different springs. They are pretty new as well. The mojave/ shackle reversal sits an 1inch or 2 higher than the ome and shackle reversal. If I wanted spring under I would have went with them, they seem to be very well designed springs to give a good ride.

Thanks for clearing that up!

ome heavys longer shackles n o body lift 35" yokohama geo's yes they rub but not a lot on south fl mud trails......
2-20-11056.jpg

Before I took the 2" bl off my 60 it would flex 35s until the springs were about to snap without rubbing. I had SOA with aals and a 2 inch body lift and it was the only setup I had that could flex 35s like that without rubbing. It was just to high for me though so I took the bl off.

But the rubbing is just with heavy trails, right? The only rubbing I had so far, was because the back space of my rims is to large, so the tires rub with the sides against the side (the low part) of the wheel wells. But I haven't done any heavy trails.

ome heavys longer shackles n o body lift 35" yokohama geo's yes they rub but not a lot on south fl mud trails......

Any info on them flares?
Where you got them at?
How yah like them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom