Another "truck pulls to the left after alignment" thread, need advice please! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It seems like it is now more in the way and more likely to fail.
I suppose it's more exposed, but is it any more exposed than the existing ABS wire routing? I haven't heard any issues with it, just plenty of people mentioning it on various forums. They must have sold a lot of them, because I'm seeing mentions at least as far back as '09.

yes i was blessed with a "vibratory sensitive" truck!
Or you're just attentive and open about it. I'd bet driveline vibes are more common than folks admit and / or notice.

So I'm curious, are you going back down to the 2" arms now to fix your frontend vibes?

Thanks for the feedback.

Everything I have watched and read and experimented with so far, and since my vibrations are at low speeds I'm still of the opinion that they are a driveline angle vibration, not a driveshaft balancing, or alignment, or tire vibration. So in my next attempts to correct driveline angles, yes, I am currently sitting at a 2" lift, front and back.
I have Delta 3" arms. I have not done an alignment yet to see what my caster is. The last caster measurement was 3.4 degrees but that was at 2.5'' lift. I need to see what it is now that the front is 1/2" lower. Then I will move to Dobinsons rubber 2.5 degree bushings in my OEM arms. The reason for this and not the delta 2" arms is that Ive already had them, and also that all the delta arms ive used correct caster but are also longer. Now a longer arm should not affect vibes, but it is the only thing that has been consistent since the vibes started. So why not rule it in or out?

So first alignment.
Then 2.5 degree caster bushings on OEM arms.

Geez can’t believe it’s been 2 years. But since last post only change is 35” falkon wild peak AT3. No change in performance. Great ride.
Vibration is really only at 43-47mph, only when accelerating. The car does not shake, I just hear and feel a ”mmmmmmmmmmmmmm” then as I accelerate past 50mph, is is gone.
If at 45mph and I let off the gas, no vibs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom