Another dented 80, need a referral (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Azca

If there is a harder way - I will find it...
Threads
Well, I was in Flag this weekend, at Sportsmans Warehouse, and some butt munch decided they didn't want to take responsibility for their poor driving ability. Too bad, Flag USED to be a town (I lived there in the 70s and 80s) that when something like this happened, at the very least there was a note, or they even waited for you to return to your vehicle. Not anymore.

Anyway, I need recommendations for a repair shop. Murph, not sure if you folks at Camelback toy still have a body shop and can do the work or not. I have State Farm so coverage should not be (never has been before) an issue as they have always treated me very well.

20171202_142041.jpg

20171202_142103.jpg

20171202_142107.jpg

Well, I was in Flag this weekend, at Sportsmans Warehouse, and some butt munch decided they didn't want to take responsibility for their poor driving ability. Too bad, Flag USED to be a town (I lived there in the 70s and 80s) that when something like this happened, at the very least there was a note, or they even waited for you to return to your vehicle. Not anymore.

Anyway, I need recommendations for a repair shop. Murph, not sure if you folks at Camelback toy still have a body shop and can do the work or not. I have State Farm so coverage should not be (never has been before) an issue as they have always treated me very well.

View attachment 1587307

View attachment 1587308

View attachment 1587309

That sucks! And camel back does have a body shop I believe.

If it's any consolation, it looks to me like the body panel itself will pound out as most of the damage is done to the more easily replaceable plastic fender flare. That being the case, you should be back to 100% in short order. Maybe even a paintless dent repair place could hit the sheetmetal soon before it takes a set.

You may be surprised, so keep your spirits up. Sorry that happened to you, by the way. Good luck, and check with Murf on pre-painted fender flare pricing,

Mark you have PM

bummer :frown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom