Another Aussie Locker Question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just finished installing my Aussie Locker, for the second time. I had to order new washers to get the correct clearance. My problem now is I have a lot of in-an-out play in the rear wheel. I can push the wheel in approximately 0.25". The C-Clip stays on, but is this normal? Do I need more shims?

Hmmm ??? That sounds alot like the spacer in the middle problem I had, but that was with an open diff??? Have you tried pinging Torque Master about it?? I'm sure there will be many who will be interested in how this ends up. Best of Luck to you!
:cheers:

It's on both of the wheels. It feels like it needs that thrust block, but the instructions say not to use it.

No...I left a message with the manufacturer on Friday afternoon. I haven't heard back yet. Instead of messing with the locker, I put the hardtop on today. I'll get back to the locker on Monday.

The manufacturer got in touch with me last week. It turns out they sent me some wrong parts. They were very friendly and helpful over the phone. I installed the replacement parts tonight and everything is fixed. I haven't driven it yet because I'm still working on some other stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom