Annual Payette Draw Run 2010 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks to everyone for a fantastic trip. I'm glad to clean up so long as it means I get to eat all that good s*** you guys were cooking. Hope I can make it back up that way soon.

Thanks for taking that...I didn't have my camera and couldn't have taken that pic anyway.

I looked at the pic of Shannon's new valve stem caps...is it me or do they look like little phallus? I may be missing the meaning but I may have found one...I for one am proud of Shannon...be what ever you want to be!

[LMAO as I type this...:D:D:D]

I do see some Phallical resemblance...did the package you got 'em from say "Mazda Miata Use Only" Shannon?:flipoff2:
Shannoned.jpg

Pretty sure they're stock Toyota Prius caps.

the real question is, who is the cross dressing fag that carried those valve stem caps in their purse all the way to Payson, just itchin for an excuse to bust them out. Im guessing its the same homo that shut off my generator. But on the other hand, it could of been any of the late night circle jerkers huddled around Brandons compound. Alright fxxxers, next time I camp, my generator will be the whisper quiet ones, that way you can leave me the hell alone. It's beyond me why you would want it so quiet you can hear the tail lifting in dual battery/flare remover's tent, Bmans spokes resonating from dinner/ Josh entry, or the rythmic breathing of the Msahr family spooning. Lonely, retarded, or thick skinned, i'll have to go with the last one. Theres very little that offends me. I can take the verbal trash talking like Cayce can take a flute................all day long. Enjoyed the company, the food and the help with the pop up,and i'll build a small video this week of the footage I shot.

We had a good time ....nice to see some of the longtime webwheelers in action.

I had an awesome time on my first time in Payette! Thank you to everyone for some good wheeling, food, and "shannoning" :hmm:! Haha! :grinpimp: I took a few pics and will get them up soon.

Thank YOU for the awesome suds :beer:. Its been over two stinkin' years reading about your homemade brew so my expectations were high. I hardly ever get a chance to try out homemade beer and I was impressed.

And Norms "magic Ice tea" :D

I had an awesome time on my first time in Payette! Thank you to everyone for some good wheeling, food, and "shannoning" :hmm:! Haha! :grinpimp: I took a few pics and will get them up soon.

Nice to meet ya brother...hope Payette's wounds are mended quick and it didnt leave a bad taste...
Also - your an F'n STAR with malt, hops & barley - that stout was FAN-Tabulous!

Im guessing its the same Gentleman that shut off my generator. But on the other hand, it could of been any of the late night circle jerkers huddled around Brandons compound.

It was not. 1 down, 14 to go.

A lot more assistance showed up at that moment to keep Chris's tires facing the ground.

:confused:

he's only a foot off the ground :meh:

Last edited:
Thank YOU for the awesome suds :beer:. Its been over two stinkin' years reading about your homemade brew so my expectations were high. I hardly ever get a chance to try out homemade beer and I was impressed.

And Norms "magic Ice tea" :D

Nice to meet ya brother...hope Payette's wounds are mended quick and it didnt leave a bad taste...
Also - your an F'n STAR with malt, hops & barley - that stout was FAN-Tabulous!

Thank you guys! I plan on making it every year from here on out to Payette. I knew eventually I was gonna tear something off of my Cruiser. :grinpimp:

Another AMAZING weekend with the club has written it's way into the history books. What a great time we had.

Word.

We don't make it to many club events but our annual club trip is always a highlight of our year.

Thanks to everybody who made this trip great.

Richard

Last edited:
A '60 that sounds and wheels like a blazer?:hillbilly:

Hmm. Boxy truck, heavy, soft leaf springs, 350 motor... :D

Hey, the shackles are on the wrong side...:hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom