Announcing.. Warfield Off-Road! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, everyone. My name is Charles Warfield. I am not new here but I want to announce my new endeaver Warfield Off-road.

I am a Custom Cabinet Maker and Fine woodworker, I have a shop that does highend work in and around LA, CA. I have been making drawer systems for my 80 now for a couple of years and before that I made drawer and organizers for my work vehicles. Here is the link to my latest build.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/80-series-te...er-system.html

What we provide:

I provide high quality custom storage systems, DIY kits, and soon an 80 series center consol.

For now I only have my 80 series to use as a template, so all of my products are originally designed for the 80, but if You drive a different moddle I will try to find a local vehical to use as a template.

Our mission:

To provide the highest quality products to our customers at the best value. To ensure Your investment with the best warrenty possible. And to provide the kind of customer service that can only come from a buissness owner pasionate about the products that he provides.

If you are interested in our products, pricing or anything eals. Please check out our web site www.warfieldoffroad.com PM me or you can email me at charles@warfieldoffroad.com Thanks

P2272812.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good and best of luck!!

I am a satisfied customer.... and am looking forward to the center console project...get cracking Charles....

Good luck Charles, Hope it all works out.

Best of luck! What do expect a DIY kit similar to the one you have pictured to go for ?

A well thought out center console would be awesome. Looking forward to that..

That is definitely some quality work. I wish you the best of luck. :cheers:

For the Local guys Im doing a special limited time offer. Insted of $670 It is just $600.

no tie-down points on the drawers? how much work is involved in the DIY kit?

Well you just have to screw every thing together, some holes are pre drilled and some are not. you can assemble it in an hour easy. As far as the tye downs go, they are not included in the DIY kit. Neither Is the Aluminum pieses on the top.

I was wondering if any of you know of someone (perhaps yourself) that has one of the following LCs
fj60, FJ 62, UZJ100, FJC, or any other wagon style LC. I am looking for some crusers to put drawers systems in. I want to offer drawer systems and DIY kits for these cruisers (FJC loosly termed "Cruiser":flipoff2:) but first I need to use one to take the measurements from. In return for the service of letting me take all the measurement from the vehical the owner will get a substantial disscount on there drawer system (somthing like 1/2 price, all I need is enough to cover materials)

Anyway please pass this anlong to your friends, Thanks. CW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom