Alpha Equipt Wheels on 2018 LX570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have echo. Like them a lot. Rims have been trouble free. Best part is the 2nd valve hole with rapid deflators in them. Full air down on 35s is less than two minutes and just requires a tire gauge.

How's everyone feeling about these wheels? I'm shopping the 17" Command for my 18 LC. Any positive or negative feedback? TIA.

Does anyone know if the wheels have the offset stamped/marked on the wheel some place? There’s a set for sale but I want to confirm they’re 35 offset before buying.

I don’t remember seeing it, but I also wasn’t looking for it. Doesn’t hurt to have the seller look for it. It’s clearly marked on the label on the boxes.

Does anyone know if the wheels have the offset stamped/marked on the wheel some place? There’s a set for sale but I want to confirm they’re 35 offset before buying.
Yes.
9383E7DA-CD3C-4E30-B6D5-2C0FC4973235.jpeg

I think this is the first post ever for me. I'm late in finding the deal on the AE wheels. All I can find is +15. Can anyone give me input on if a 285/70/17 will fit my 09 LX ?? Thanks in advance.

I think this is the first post ever for me. I'm late in finding the deal on the AE wheels. All I can find is +15. Can anyone give me input on if a 285/70/17 will fit my 09 LX ?? Thanks in advance.
Should be fine. Probably need to tend to the front mud flaps

35x10.5r17 fit alright w 15 offset.

EA0C5817-5CD5-4BC9-982B-6A2CF4D4B95A.jpeg

Same tire size I have on mine with +35. They will rub until you remove the front mud flaps and adjust the wheel liner. After that will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom