Alpha Equipt Command Closeout (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A great feature of these AE wheels is the second valve hole, which allows running a set of quick deflation valves. These are a game changer for airing down, I can do all four tires to 18psi (from 37psi) in around 2 minutes, leisurely. Toolless and quick.

I use the Apex Designs Standard Length valves.

A great feature of these AE wheels is the second valve hole, which allows running a set of quick deflation valves. These are a game changer for airing down, I can do all four tires to 18psi (from 37psi) in around 2 minutes, leisurely. Toolless and quick.

I bought a set. I'm excited to use that feature! What's the best product to put in that second opening to air down?

I bought a set. I'm excited to use that feature! What's the best product to put in that second opening to air down?
Apex Designs Rapid Deflation Valves

There is another option on the market, I don't have that link handy and forgot the name.

You put the TPMS valve in the 'protected hole' and the deflator in the normal hole.

I second this. I have been running these wheels with the Apex valves for about a year and half now. Love this setup. The factory TPMS in the protected hole and the Apex in the secondary.

I second this. I have been running these wheels with the Apex valves for about a year and half now. Love this setup. The factory TPMS in the protected hole and the Apex in the secondary.
Awesome vote here… may I ask that you post a pic or two? Or refer to thread with photos? Also any issues with the offset, rubbing, other mods needed to make these work? TIA!!!!

Awesome vote here… may I ask that you post a pic or two? Or refer to thread with photos? Also any issues with the offset, rubbing, other mods needed to make these work? TIA!!!!

Post #25

Love the look….wish they had them in 18s for that price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom