Allpro bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

gearguywb said:
What's up with all the deleated comments? A little disagreement is good for the soul and definately helps in the debate of the pros and cons of new products.

Personal attacks and infighting add nothing to the development of new products. It does make it difficult to follow the topic at hand.

Healthy debate and discussing the pros and cons of a product are great. That is not what the deleted posts were about.

Let's keep it on track with the AllPro bumper and related matters :cheers:

All-Pro said:
img_3219_(medium).jpg

img_3214_(medium).jpg

Let us know what you think.

can you show us a side shot picture with the single hoop on it? I wanna see what angle it is at...also will there be a option of the bumper without the winch holes?

Pricing - NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS!

PRESS RELEASE
For immediate release: 06/01/06
ALL-PRO OFF ROAD’S NEW 07 FJ CRUISER FRONT WINCH MOUNT BUMPER

Even the best drivers need trail armor to keep nasty rocks from damaging their new truck. The 2007 FJ Cruiser’s wimpy front bumper simply does not provide much protection or clearance, much less the ability to mount a winch.

All-Pro Off Road’s new FJ Cruiser Front Winch Mount Bumper is built from heavy-duty 1/8” cold-rolled steel plate with a 3/16” winch mounting structure. All of All-Pro’s front winch mount bumpers greatly improve approach angles and provide much more clearance than the stock bumper and trim. This FJ Cruiser bumper allows for the installation of up to a Warn 9.5 winch with remote solenoid, and features an integrated steel skidplate that not only looks great, but also adds even more protection up front. Stock roller fairleads may be used or an aluminum hawse-style fairlead for those using synthetic winch rope is another option.

Unpainted finish, ready to paint and bolt-on – includes mounting hardware.

Retail Price: $799 (without optional bolt-on hoops)

Contact Info:
All-Pro Off Road
541 N. Palm Ave.
Hemet, CA 92543
951-658-7077
www.allprooffroad.com

Cleanest design I have seen yet, I have to say this bumper looks great and really shows off the lines of the new FJC.

Just my .02

Rezarf <><

k9crazy said:
Once I get it delivered and get it powder-coated, I'll post up the install.

Guess I better collect my tools eh?

Noisycow said:
Can Powercoating be 'retouched' - you know - as in a paint brush :) when it gets scraped up?
No. It is a baked on finish. On the up side it's incredibly hard to scratch.

Scratches add character to an offroad vehicle. Plus they are like scars or tattoos, every scratch has a story. ;)

You can easily touch up powdercoated parts. Simply hit it w/ some spray paint. Powdercoat is paint, it's just a different application.

FirstToy said:
You can easily touch up powdercoated parts. Simply hit it w/ some spray paint. Powdercoat is paint, it's just a different application.
That would be cosmetic. It would not have the same durability as powdercoating.

Cosmetic is ok, just for scrapes and rock chips, etc. I wonder what the average cost is for powercoating a bumper? Trying to think of other things to powercoat at the same time.

I would also be interested in a ball park price to powder coat. My bumper should arrive in a day or two.:D

rusty_tlc said:
That would be cosmetic. It would not have the same durability as powdercoating.

That is true:grinpimp: but we all have to stay pretty right?:princess:

Noisycow said:
Cosmetic is ok, just for scrapes and rock chips, etc. I wonder what the average cost is for powercoating a bumper? Trying to think of other things to powercoat at the same time.
$50 to powder coat an FJ40 bezel, IIRC $20 for a steel wheel. Those are Reno prices.

Noisycow said:

I got a quote for around $100 (Atlanta, GA) to coat the AllPro Bumper, no hoop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom