Allow me to introduce myself (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My names Noah I’m from the Uwharrie area but currently living in Burlington. Long time lover of LCs but never thought I’d own one any time soon.

That changed today when I picked up my dream cruiser, a ‘96 LX450. Looking forward to meeting some new people around here and cruising 🤘🏻 (No pun intended)

also, I know I gotta ditch the trash “armor” 😂

00B5D13B-8A1E-48B3-9FA5-59276696F73A.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome Noah.

Welcome and congrats.

welcome

Welcome aboard!

Welcome Noah! Good to have another cruiser out in Burlington, Pretty sure I’ve seen your truck driving by before nice ride!

Welcome Noah! Good to have another cruiser out in Burlington, Pretty sure I’ve seen your truck driving by before nice ride!
Nah it wouldn’t have been mine, just got it yesterday, but there is another guy with an LX around here somewhere I saw him at sheetz a month or so ago. We should get some stickers or something so we can spot each other in the wild haha

Nah it wouldn’t have been mine, just got it yesterday, but there is another guy with an LX around here somewhere I saw him at sheetz a month or so ago. We should get some stickers or something so we can spot each other in the wild haha
join the club and you'll get some stickers

Welcome

Welcome!

Gotcha well hope to see you around sometime, I’m hoping to be out and about more in my 60. I think I’ve got some ONSC at the house if you didn’t already get one in the welcome packet

Really we would prefer that only club members sport ONSC club stickers :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom