For Sale All hard to come by parts - 40/60/70/80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I look forward to picking up my fj55 body with ambulance doors in Miami. Paypal sent.

Found you a New Steel tub with tailgate and headhache rack. Price is $2550 FOB Miami.

Your looking at $250 a door plus shipping from Miami. @fireball

Found you a New Steel tub with tailgate and headhache rack. Price is $2550 FOB Miami.

Found you a new Steel rear tub for $1300 FOB Miami. @jamba256

View attachment 1090707 View attachment 1090711 View attachment 1090713 View attachment 1090714 View attachment 1090716

When is the cost due to you? O saw a website for a Tampa-based Colombian importer of land cruisers, is that you? Also, you quoted me $1300 for a late model tub...is that the whole thing?

I tried buying a FJ55 out of a junkyard back in the nineties. Still have a clean title. Everything was good until the yard monkey decided to run the forks thru the windshield (which was good) to move it.:bang: Looks like these guys know what the

I know I'm real late to the game but I would like a 2F carb hat and air cleaner.

On the FJ40 tubs might tried and get all the pieces for the cowl vent. Those were still on non heater models years after it was gone it was in the US. I know when some was reproducing the gasket for the vent door it came up that the later ones were different. That would make it harder to find parts for them in North America which all late model 4X series had the heater. But at that price worse case just add a heater and fill that area in.

Wow, Looks like you found the honey hole of parts! Count me in on the steel tub! Let me know what I need to do next. Does the tub come all welded and does the tailgate come with hinges?, latches? Tailgate chains? Would you know if they sell separate panels for the steel tub as well?
For instance: Tail gate, front bed floor corners, hinges, head ache rack?

Next trip you will be bringing back a 45 bed, and bunch of other parts for me. Looks like you may have found a new Career:)

Looks like I found a new career. After being RIF'd back in March. I am loving my new job!!

When is the cost due to you? O saw a website for a Tampa-based Colombian importer of land cruisers, is that you? Also, you quoted me $1300 for a late model tub...is that the whole thing?

he $1300 is for the rear tub, for a complete tub front and rear your looking at $2600 FOB Miami.

Wow, Looks like you found the honey hole of parts! Count me in on the steel tub! Let me know what I need to do next. Does the tub come all welded and does the tailgate come with hinges?, latches? Tailgate chains? Would you know if they sell separate panels for the steel tub as well?
For instance: Tail gate, front bed floor corners, hinges, head ache rack?

If your interested PM what your looking for (year). The tub comes in 2 pieces and would need to be welded. It doesnt come with any hinges or latches etc.

Here is what is available in pieces.
20150612_121624[1].jpg

I can't help looking at that page of body parts and thinking of a model kit. Back in the late 90's I sent 13 fj40's to the crusher in one year. I took what I needed and crushed the rest, what I could do with the parts now.... I never thought much of it at the time. We were buying 40's for $500 or less, drove 2 home that I paid $500 and $300 for. Times have changed.

Can you get any early fj45 bug catcher window rubber down there?

Mostly complete dual air for the 80 series comes with all ac tubing, harness, overhead duct only thing missing is the dash harness to the switch. $970

Fj60 or 70 dual sub tank console
$200
uploadfromtaptalk1434211455237.jpg

Center console fridge complete with all ac lines $1100

uploadfromtaptalk1434211527139.jpg

real late to the [party but would be interested in a clutch pedal assembly and brake pedal for an 80 series.

thanks

Sourced your pedals. Clutch pedal comes with integrated booster. and the brake pedal. Still waiting on price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom