Alignment shop for SPC Control Arms? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Azca

If there is a harder way - I will find it...
Threads
Merry Christmas CSC! Finally getting time to get my sons 2002 Taco set up the way he wants it. Kind of hard since he takes it school to NAU and we are in the Valley. Anyway, we are installing his lift now with SPC control arms on top, new Taco arms below. Need to get it aligned and with the adjustbality of the uppers concerned a typical shop will be challenged to do this correctly and as this is my son's DD, it needs to be right. So, who do you folks recomend he take it to?

Merry Christmas CSC! Finally getting time to get my sons 2002 Taco set up the way he wants it. Kind of hard since he takes it school to NAU and we are in the Valley. Anyway, we are installing his lift now with SPC control arms on top, new Taco arms below. Need to get it aligned and with the adjustbality of the uppers concerned a typical shop will be challenged to do this correctly and as this is my son's DD, it needs to be right. So, who do you folks recomend he take it to?
Take it to Right Toyota Scottsdale. I have the same control arms and they are the only people I’d trust with my Landcruiser. Call Eric Murphy ‘Murph’ at 480-778-2263 lots of Off Road Toyotas there

Murf fixed me up when at cmelbck, Tom handled the actual install and adjustments. They are both First rate. Did them on both the 2 and 100. He's worth a call and inquiry. He seems to lay low these days but should give it a shot. From my experience he is solid, trustworthy and lay's it out honestly. I spend the monies with the knowledge that it'll be done right the first time, or he'll sort it. NO wondering what's what. Hope all is well @murf

I visited Murph quite a bit a CT. Have not seen him in his new position though, will give him a shout. Thanks guys!

A few suggestions in:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom