SOLD Alberta (Canada), 1997 Toyota Hilux (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Other
Mileage
Color
Black
Testing the waters with my 1997, LN108 Hilux, SSR-X. I am the original importer from Japan. Truck is in excellent condition, at 250,000km, with no mechanical or electrical issues, no frame rust.

Many upgrades and modifications done, to support longevity including:
2" OME lift, upgraded Holset He211w turbo making 20PSI, front mount intercooler, 2.5" exhaust with magnaflow muffler, 31" toyo open country AT tires with 18" Mayhem wheels, custom airbox and snorkel, EGR delete, circulating coolant heater, factory push bar with PIAA fog lights, JTX lighting LED headlights with DRL halo's, boost and EGT gauge, Nardi steering wheel, and apple car play headunit.

This model comes with AC, power windows and locks, and keyless entry. No issues starting in the winter. Not pictured, but included are factory running boards and factory rear bumper bar, and factory sway bar. All work

No issues aside from minor body scratches and dent on tail gate (doesn't effect operation). Oil changes every 5000km's, all maintenance up to date including timing belt replaced 25,000kms ago, and new CV axles. All work professionally done with receipts.

Asking $30,000, negotiable, for this very rare to Canada truck in excellent condition. Alberta registered and insured.

IMG_2352.jpeg

IMG_2353.jpeg

IMG_2357.jpeg

IMG_2358.jpeg

IMG_2359.jpeg

Testing the waters with my 1997, LN108 Hilux, SSR-X. I am the original importer from Japan. Truck is in excellent condition, at 250,000km, with no mechanical or electrical issues, no frame rust.

Many upgrades and modifications done, to support longevity including:
2" OME lift, upgraded Holset He211w turbo making 20PSI, front mount intercooler, 2.5" exhaust with magnaflow muffler, 31" toyo open country AT tires with 18" Mayhem wheels, custom airbox and snorkel, EGR delete, circulating coolant heater, factory push bar with PIAA fog lights, JTX lighting LED headlights with DRL halo's, boost and EGT gauge, Nardi steering wheel, and apple car play headunit.

This model comes with AC, power windows and locks, and keyless entry. No issues starting in the winter. Not pictured, but included are factory running boards and factory rear bumper bar, and factory sway bar. All work

No issues aside from minor body scratches and dent on tail gate (doesn't effect operation). Oil changes every 5000km's, all maintenance up to date including timing belt replaced 25,000kms ago, and new CV axles. All work professionally done with receipts.

Asking $30,000, negotiable, for this very rare to Canada truck in excellent condition. Alberta registered and insured.

View attachment 3405671

View attachment 3405672

View attachment 3405673

View attachment 3405674

View attachment 3405675
Price drop to $25k Canadian / $18500 US

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom