AHC fluid line bracket Bolt size ? (trying to undelete AHC system) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

VXR

Threads
Greetings all,

In short I would like to know the size of the bolt and nut that ties the fluid line to the bracket on top of the shock ( see attachment marked in blue)

I have recently bought an lc100 VXR (VXR is the top trim level here in GCC ) with AHC system, The shocks failed when the car was with the previous and he replaced them with after market shocks all else is still the same (running AHC coils with spacers). working on re-installing the system and would like to know the size of the bolt and nut that ties the fluid line to the bracket on top of the shock ( see attachment marked in blue)

Regards

fluid line bracket.JPG

thank you, do you happen to have the nut part number ?. Also btw i tried to find the part number from the diagram with no luck is there a specific way to find out bolts/nuts part numbers ?

The nut is part of the bracket that goes on the shock. There is a big nut on the shaft that then keeps everything together.

I find epc-data diagrams to be the easiest to use. They also link to the parts on amayama for a price check.
Enter your VIN here or just browse - Toyota parts catalog - https://toyota-usa.epc-data.com
The AHC stuff is in Transmission and chassis, split between Front/Rear spring & shock absorber and Height control (auto-leveler)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom