Aftermarket Stock-ish Coil Springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

I'm looking for some aftermarket springs that perform like the stock springs in terms of load/height. The toyota part is $210 per coil, which is more than i want to spend. Looking to get a pair for $200-$250. The medium OME spring sounds great in terms of load, but i don't want the 1.5" lift. Most driving is unloaded, so going with a stock spring keeps my ride comfortable.

Any experience with the MOOG springs? I can get a pair for $50 brand new. I've never been a fan of MOOG and would much rather spend more $$ to get a good quality product.

Currently running Bilstein 4600s.

I just found the OME 2866. OME site says a -10mm lift. Aftermarket sites say 0.5". Anyone have experience with these springs?

@Eliot the 2866 per Slees Website is for 1.5" lift for HEAVY rigs

depending on how old/worn your current OEM coils are, pretty much anything will lift you at least back to stock height. What you are reading on the 866's being -10mm is probably the free spring height. They are shorter than OEM, but with higher rate.

Hey guys, thanks again for all the help. Just wanted to share that I ended up with coils from Dobinsons. Went with the C59-169. Mike from Dobinsons USA was a great help and I'm really happy with the coils. I'm not sure where stock height is given my coils were pretty worn, but they have lifted the rear just a bit so that there is about a 1" rake.

I'm blown away with how the stability of the truck has improved at highway speeds. I used to have some drifting in the truck, but it drives straight as an arrow now. I assume those old coils were too much for the loads I was carrying and allowing the rear axle to move around a bit too much. Ride is smooth and no problem loading it up.

Anyway, I highly recommend Dobinsons if you're looking for those "stockish coils".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom