Aftermarket fiberglass rooftop options (1 Viewer)

Curtice

SILVER Star
Been looking around to see what is available. Wondering what experience and/or pictures folks have with either of the following:

Gozzard: Land Cruiser 40 Series - Gozzard Composites. I know they have been around a while. I've searched a bit and haven't seen anything that is more recent on folks who used these roofs. $1250 and the rain gutter is integrated in (I think). Website has no pictures, which always makes me wonder...

Classic Cruisers: FJ40 Fiberglass Roof Cap (New). These look real nice, but more pricey ($1600). Also doesn't include the raingutter (so add ~$350) and they also recommend they be painted.

Are there other options for new roofs?

Bumping this thread up from the dead, @Curtice did you ever find an answer to this question? Or would anyone else have some input?

I’m currently looking at both caps and would like some input if anyone has any on experience or preference before I pull the trigger on one for my 40.

Curtice

SILVER Star
Nothing beyond what I saw before. I ended up buying a decent shape used one. It'll be a while before I get to work on it though. Just couldn't justify those prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom