Aftermarket alarm LED placement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alia176

SILVER Star
Threads
This is probably about the lowest tech content posting there is :D Just curious as to where some of you are placing the alarm LED (arm/disarm indication) in your vehicles with wood trim? I'm just having way too much fun with my new (to me) FZJ!

Happy Triptophane loading :cheers:

Ali
'96

My 80's PO placed the LED in one of the plastic inserts closest to the driver door . By insert I am referring to the ones you pop out when you want to replace it with a fog light switch etc ... :cheers:

Here:

retract.jpg

Mike

Mike,

Couldn't quite tell where your LED is but assuming it's OME, then it's prolly located on one of the switch holes (like they have in the U.S).

Joe,
I'm after an alarm LED (blinky, blinky), not George's dome light LED replacements! BTW, I have them too and they're fantastic.

Anyone else?

Bling, bling...!

Mike,

Couldn't quite tell where your LED is but assuming it's OME, then it's prolly located on one of the switch holes (like they have in the U.S).

I have aftermarket alarm and you see three buttons in one place second next to the mirror controls or in other words outside right. This three buttons are the blinky, blinky, the panic button and my restore button. On top you see something like a remote control. That is my pager for the alarm. Furthermore I have a remote display for my alarm that shows me in case where the burglar is entering the car.

Mike

I ended up sticking the blinky blinky LED in front of the clock. There's a flat surface that seems appropriate for this project.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom