After 2000 mile trip in the 2001 lx470 I think i need GPS upgrade How to? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
overlooking the Mississippi River @ Memphis
After 2000 mile trip in the 2001 lx470 I think i need GPS upgrade How to? I never drive hers so I didn't really know... but there are a lot of roads NOW that didn't exist in 2001... we just used the Iphone gps but it was kinda comical when the built in GPS thought we were in the middle of a hay field.. is there a simple way to upgrade her stock gps?

Do you have the most recent map dvd? Is that even an option on the 01? For my 06 I bought it off eBay for super cheap.

Also, looks like the Gen 2/3 DVD has an East and West option based on the WHAT TO ORDER link above, believe the ONLY difference is for POI's (points of interests).

thanks I got the east and west version 2/3 off ebay for $14.95 delivered... latest version they made was 2014 but that has to be better than the 2001 version that is there now...

thanks for the help... I might reach out again once i receive it...
p

I don't have a disk in mine at all. Not sure if it works. If I get the DVD from ebay and my drive is good will it work? It says it's an update and I don't think I have anything to update I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom