Advice (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been a lurker for a long time - seems like a great forum. Much more friendly than my G8 LSA forum! :)

Anyway, I sold my 12 Tundra last week and bought an 04 GX470. I've always loved the look and how they look lifted etc.

I am expecting my 4th child in a few weeks so needed something that can accommodate all of them.

Cool story bro! I ordered some Method wheels (305 in bronze). I ordered some 285/70/17 KM3's, which went on backorder last night and so I switched to Falken Wildpeak AT3W's, little bit more mild.

Here is my question, I ordered the Dobinson 3" Nitro kit with long travel rear etc yesterday from Apache off road. They emailed me last night and said that I am gonna have to wait 90 days as these are on backorder too. Ooof. First world problems.

Any advice on what to do next? Be patient bear and wait patiently? Any other quality kits in stock I should look into? One of my techs told me to just get a leveling kit and be done, not sure about that. I'm a rookie in this realm. I really just want a nice kid hauler, I commute 1.5 miles to work and want something capable of some mild off roading here in the beautiful state of CO. Thanks in advance fellers!

If youre upgrading front coils then you’ll need rear coils- unless you prefer the Cali-Lean look :cautious:. Also when upgrading front coilovers with extended travel shocks usually requires replacing front upper control arms since the droop is greater and the larger coil would hit the stock UCA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom